This week on The One You Feed we have Todd Henry. Todd describes himself as “an arms dealer for the creative revolution”
Todd is the founder of Accidental Creative, a company that helps creative people and teams generate brilliant ideas. He regularly speaks and consults with companies, both large and small, about how to develop practices and systems that lead to everyday brilliance. Todd’s work has been featured by Fast Company, Fortune, Forbes,HBR.org, US News & World Report, and many other major media outlets.
His latest book, Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day, unlocks the forces that cause even the brightest, most skilled people to become stagnant in their life and career, and introduces practices that help them build a body of work they can be proud of.
It’s been called “A simple, elegant and masterful manual for leading a fulfilled life” by David Allen, author of Getting Things Done, and Steven Pressfield, author of The War of Art says “If you can read this book and not be inspired, you need a 100% full-body-and-soul transplant.”
- The One You Feed parable.
- What mediocrity means.
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Mediocrity.
- How little choices become a big choice.
- How to pick your battles.
- Why the phrase “no one on their deathbed ever wished for another day at the office” is wrong.
- What the west coast should have to match the Statue of Liberty.
- How no one loves every part of their job and that’s ok.
- That a little of something is better than a lot nothing.
- What are Mapping, Making and Meshing?
- The difference between Drivers, Drifters and Developers.
- What is the Project Plateau?
- What is the core practice to transform your work?
- Common Sense is not Common Practice.
- What is the Bliss Station?
- Where is the most valuable land in the world?