This week we talk to Rich Roll and Julie Piatt about the challenges and the joys of transformation.
Rich Roll is a 47-year old, accomplished vegan ultra-endurance athlete and former entertainment attorney turned full-time wellness & plant-based nutrition advocate, motivational speaker, husband, father of 4 and inspiration to people worldwide as a transformative example of courageous and healthy living. He is the author of Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World’s Fittest Men, and Discovering Myself.
In This Interview Dale and I Discuss…
- The One You Feed parable.
- How what we think about grows.
- The Plant Power Way.
- Eric’s diet transformation.
- The process of writing a book as a couple.
- Learning to let go.
- Learning to cook in a healthier way.
- The struggle to transform their lives.
- How we change more in the difficult times.
- The transition from a career in law to a career in helping others.
- Balancing ambition and acceptance.
- The balance of ego and service.
- How it’s not epiphanies but consistent effort that matters.
- How much of a hot topic food has become.
- How the sun shines on everyone equally.
- We can always start over in the moment.
- Learning to find balance in life.
- Handling negative self talk.
- Using meditation and mindfulness to counter our habitual thoughts.
- Julie’s yogic breathing technique.
Rich Roll and Julie Piatt Links
Some of our most popular interviews that you might also enjoy: