Mary O’Malley is an author and speaker who has studied with Patricia Sun, Steven Levine, Jack Kornfield, Pema Chodron, Adyashanti, and more! Since the early 1980’s, she has been writing books, speaking to groups, leading retreats, and working with people all over the world.
In this episode, Eric and Mary O’Malley discuss how to bring awareness and attention to our heart and learn to fall in love with ourselves.
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue tathe conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
Mary O’Malley and I Discuss How to Fall in Love with You and …
- Learning to embrace the difficult makes it lose its power
- Noticing what is here brings awareness and openness
- Our minds are a tool for maneuvering reality, but are not reality
- How our challenges will be our teachers if we let them
- Understanding that our heart is connected to everything and is the doorway to freedom
- Her course, “Falling in Love With You”
- How your home is your heart
- The pathways back to YOU
- What you try to control, controls you
- One of our core addictions is fixing ourselves
- The difference between meeting and feeling our feelings
- How attention heals
- The importance finding curiosity in your immediate experience
Mary O’Malley links:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Mary O’Malley, check out these other episodes: