Oliver James is a body-led psychotherapist and breathworker known for integrating breath, movement, and body work to support personal transformation and self exploration.
Eric and Oliver discuss his book, 21 Breaths: Breathing Techniques to Change Your Life
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
Oliver James and I Discuss Breath and Body Work Practices and …
- His book, 21 Breaths: Breathing Techniques to Change Your Life
- Defining body led psychotherapy and how it connects breath and movement
- How our bodies hold trauma and stress
- Discovering a practice that works for you
- The importance of patience and slowing down
- Learning to notice discomfort and remembering to practice breathwork
- His trademarked “Geometric Breathing” of visualizing shapes as you breathe
- The importance of nose breathing as opposed to mouth breathing
Oliver James links:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Oliver James, check out these other episodes: