Emma Seppala reveals how to unleash the power of happiness and success that leads to overall well-being. She explains how to apply the proven science behind the transformation that leads to new levels of success, fulfillment, and contentment.
In this episode, you’ll be able to:
- Discover how managing energy, not time, can exponentially boost your productivity
- Realize the extraordinary effectiveness of breathwork in enhancing emotional resilience
- Challenge the traditional success notions to make happiness your ultimate job satisfaction indicator
- Appreciate the key role compassion plays in fostering healthy relationships
- Question societal norms to redefine success for a more fulfilling life
Emma Seppälä, Ph.D is the Science Director of Stanford University’s Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education and the author of The Happiness Track: How to Apply the Science of Happiness to Accelerate Your Success. She is also Co-Director of the Yale College Emotional Intelligence Project at the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence and a Lecturer at Yale College where she teaches The Psychology of Happiness. She consults with Fortune 500 leaders and employees on building a positive organization and teaches in the Yale School of Management’s Executive Education program. Connect with Emma Seppälä: Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
If you enjoyed this conversation with Emma, check out these other episodes:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!