Christine Hassler, a renowned author and life coach, shares her insights on how to let go of expectations and transform disappointment into growth. Drawing from her own experiences, Christine discusses the concept of expectation hangovers and how they can leave us feeling lost and unsure of how to move forward. She explains that an expectation hangover occurs when life doesn’t go as planned or when we don’t achieve the desired outcome we were hoping for. By embracing our emotions and making choices that serve our well-being, Christine believes that we can navigate disappointment with resilience and thrive in the face of adversity.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover the keys to effectively managing disappointment and overcoming expectation hangovers
- Unlock the power of choice in overcoming challenges and achieve personal growth on emotional, mental, behavioral, and spiritual levels
- Learn how to ride the waves of your emotions without suppressing or controlling them, allowing for authentic healing and growth
- Shift your focus from external forms to desired feelings and learn how to create a life that aligns with your true desires
- Gain resilience and thrive in the face of adversity, navigating challenges with confidence and grace
Christine Hassler left her successful job as a Hollywood agent at 25 to pursue a life she could be passionate about. In 2005, she wrote the first guidebook written exclusively for young women, entitled 20 Something 20 Everything. Christine’s second book, The 20 Something Manifesto written for men and women stems from her experience coaching twenty-something’s. Her newest book Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love and Life is the guidebook for how to treat disappointment on the emotional, mental, behavioral and spiritual levels.
If you enjoyed this conversation with Christine Hassler, check out these other episodes:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
If you enjoy our podcast and find value in our content, please consider becoming a supporter of The One You Feed podcast! By joining, you’ll receive exclusive content only available on Patreon! Visit our Patreon page to learn more!