This is Adyashanti’s fourth time as a guest on the show! He’s an American spiritual teacher who offers talks, online study courses, and retreats in the U.S. and abroad. He’s also the co-founder of the Open Gate Sangha Meditation Center and is the author of many books, including the one he and Eric discuss in this episode, The Direct Way: Thirty Practices to Evoke Awakening.
But wait – there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
In This Interview, Adyashanti and I Discuss Spiritual Awakening and …
- His book, The Direct Way: Thirty Practices to Evoke Awakening
- The evolution of his innate competitive nature and its role in his spiritual growth
- That we tend to go towards our strengths in any situation, regardless of whether or not it’s what the situation actually calls for
- How he describes spirituality
- His teacher’s instruction to him: “Always and only teach from your own experience.”
- His answer to the question What do you trust?
- The Spiritual Heart
- The difference he sees in awakening and enlightenment
- The damaging myths of awakening
BiOptimizers: Just 2 capsules of their Magnesium Breakthrough taken before bed gives you all 7 forms of magnesium so that you sleep better at night. Go to www.magbreakthrough.com/wolf and use the promo code WOLF10 at checkout to save 10%.
If you enjoyed this conversation with Adyashanti, you might also enjoy these other episodes:
Adyashanti on Living in the Service of Truth (Part 1)
Adyashanti on Living in the Service of Truth (Part 2)
Leave a Reply