Bela Koe-Krompecher is a writer, social worker, professor, lecturer, and owner of long-time established record label, Anyway Records. He was Eric’s sponsor in AA at one point and he, Eric, and Chris have been friends for a very long time.
In this episode, Eric and Bela discuss his book, Love, Death, and Photosynthesis.
But wait – there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
In This Interview, Bela Koe-Krompecher and I Discuss Life, Recovery, Music and …
- His book, Love, Death, and Photosynthesis
- How he is able to care about people but not carry their burdens
- His two now-deceased best friends who struggled with mental illness and substance abuse
- His history with substance abuse, mental illness, and the path of recovery
- The types of support people need in their lives in order to change
- How childhood trauma can impact the way people build trust
- The term “recovery-capitol”
- Having faith in your choices
- The way he prioritizes living a life of non-judgement of others
- When you want to pull away, lean in
- The role of music in his life
Bela Koe-Krompecher Links:
Talkspace is the online therapy company that lets you connect with a licensed therapist from anywhere at any time at a fraction of the cost of traditional therapy. It’s therapy on demand. Visit www.talkspace.com or download the app and enter Promo Code: WOLF to get $100 off your first month.
If you enjoyed this conversation with Bela Koe-Krompecher, you might also enjoy these other episodes: