Tame the relentless inner critic and unleash your self-confidence as clinical psychologist Aziz Gazipura guides you through an empowering journey of defying doubt, stepping into discomfort, and taking bold action to silence the negative voice within.
In this episode, you’ll be able to:
- Adopt strategies for silencing self-doubt and boosting self-belief
- Delve into the significance of fostering emotional awareness and acceptance
- Learn how stepping out of your comfort zone can be a transformational growth strategy
- Discover how insights on how consistent action can cripple the hold of doubt and the inner critic
- Unravel the connection between your thoughts and emotions in shaping your experiences.
Dr. Aziz Gazipura is a leading confidence expert who helps men and women break free from hesitation, fear, and self-doubt. He is the founder of the Center For Social Confidence and the author of three best-selling books including “On My Own Side: Transform Self-Criticism and Doubt Into Permanent Self-Worth and Confidence.”
If you enjoyed this conversation with Aziz, check out these other episodes:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!