Enrollment for Spiritual Habits is now open for the annual Spiritual Habits Group Program! In this 8-week non-religious mentorship and accountability experience, you’ll discover a deeper and more meaningful way to live and experience daily life. Enrollment closes on March 13th and we get started on March 19th. Click here to learn all about it!
In This Episode, We Discuss How Live a Spiritual Practice Centered Life. You’ll learn:
- Defining the term “overculture” and how we’re impacted by this strong voice
- How a deeper spiritual life bring us inner freedom
- Why many people struggle with the various spiritual traditions
- How we can learn to trust our own connection to the sacred
- Why there is often a feeling of relief when we find and go deeper on our spiritual path
- How we can discern between the good and bad voices that influence us
- Why “spiritual sampling” can be troublesome
- How distractions are the biggest barriers to finding our deepest self
Dr. Jan Lundy is the Gerald May Professor of Spiritual Direction and Counseling at The Graduate Theological Foundation. She is passionate about supporting people of all spiritual orientations (and
none) as they navigate the big questions of life; consider how to live in a complex world and navigate its many challenges. For the past 25 years, she has compassionately served others as a Spiritual Director
and Counselor, and most recently as a Grief Support Specialist. She has a private practice in Michigan and meets with people internationally over Zoom. Jan is the acclaimed author of nine spiritual
growth books including her newest book, My Deepest Me: A 30-Day Guided Retreat to Nourish Your Inner Life.
Connect with Dr. Jan Lundy at janlundy.com
Want a simple and easy way to help you remember what you’re learning from the show? Sign up now for our FREE text messages! We send a few texts out every week to remind and encourage you to engage with the week’s podcast topics, in a short and simple format. If you’d like to hear from us a few times a week via text, click here to sign up for FREE!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Dr. Jan Lundy, check out these other episodes:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!