Tony Rezac is an author, men’s coach, and the creator and host of the podcast, Basecamp for Men. Basecamp seeks to be a resource for men looking to live more courageously, authentically, and from the heart. Tony participated in The Mankind Project’s New Warrior Training in May 2004 and has been a leader in the field of men’s personal development ever since.
In this episode, Eric and Tony discuss his book, Body and Soul: The Essential Handbook for Men.
But wait – there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
Tony Rezac and I Discuss Healthy Masculinity and…
- His book, Body and Soul: The Essential Handbook for Men.
- Why he focuses so much of his work on and for men
- The importance of including both the masculine and feminine parts of yourself
- How he works with archetypes within men
- The Warrior Archetype
- The Magician Archetype
- The Lover Archetype
- The King Archetype
- Why it can be hard for men to get feedback from other men
- His podcast, Basecamp for Men
- His program, The Life Renewal Program for Men
- How to go about managing your energy
- Bodywork, like rolfing or the Alexander Technique
- The barriers of embracing forgiveness
Tony Rezac Links:
When you purchase products and/or services from the sponsors of this episode, you help support The One You Feed. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Tony Rezac you might also enjoy these other episodes:
Don’t Miss Out
Subscribe to instantly download my free ebook, “The Top 5 Reasons You Can’t Seem To Stick With A Meditation Practice —And How To Actually Build One That Lasts” — plus the lastest podcast delivered straight to your inbox each week!