Neil is the the author of nine books and journals including: The Book of Awesome, a spinning rolodex of simple pleasures based on his 100-million-hit, award-winning blog 1000 Awesome Things, The Happiness Equation, originally written as a 300-page love letter to his unborn son on how to live a happy life,
He also hosts an Apple “Best of” award-winning podcast called 3 Books where he is on an ‘epic 15-year-long quest to uncover the 1000 most formative books in the world. Neil also shares his current writing on his blog and in a series of newsletters.
In this episode, Eric and Neil discuss his latest book, Our Book of Awesome: A Celebration of the Small Joys That Bring Us Together
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
Neil Pasricha and I Discuss Why We Need to Find the Awesome and…
- His book, Our Book of Awesome: A Celebration of the Small Joys That Bring Us Together
- The problems with cell phones (psychological, physical, productivity)
- His blog that started with him sharing awesome things to cultivate positive mindset
- How studies show that noting10 things you’re grateful for each week leads to being healthier and happier
- The mini micro mindfulness moments that can awaken you to life’s joys
- His family’s practice of sharing their “rose, rose, thorn, bud” moments each day
- His podcast, Three Books where his guests share their 3 most impactful books
- A few of his favorite and most impactful books
- His dashboard strategy for life
- Some of his favorite books shared by his guests
- The 3 S’s of success: sales, social, self
- The Japanese word “karoshi” that means death by overwork
- His list of 43 things
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Neil Pasricha, please check out these other episodes: