In this episode, David Kadavy discusses how to overcome procrastination and create your best work. He provides valuable insights on unlocking true passions through curiosity and experimentation and highlights the importance of finding a balance between exploiting existing knowledge and exploring new possibilities.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Uncover unexpected opportunities by tapping into creativity
- Conquer your inner barriers and embrace true passions
- Ignite curiosity and spark innovation through experimentation
- Achieve balance by exploring new paths while exploiting current strengths
- Dive into the journey of self-discovery through the power of curiosity
David Kadavy is a best selling author, blogger, podcaster and speaker. Through his blogging and podcasting, he helps people find satisfaction through following their crafts even if it takes them down an unconventional path. His book is The Heart to Start: Stop Procrastinating and Start Creating,
If you enjoyed this conversation with David Kadavy, check out these other episodes:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
If you enjoy our podcast and find value in our content, please consider becoming a supporter of The One You Feed podcast! By joining, you’ll receive exclusive content only available on Patreon! Visit our Patreon page to learn more!