You can find all of the most up to date crisis help & support resources that Eric is making available through The One You Feed by going to www.oneyoufeed.net/help
In this mini episode, Eric shares helpful advice and many suggestions on how to deal with strong emotions during this global pandemic. He also offers a hopeful message about the personal growth that can come from such challenges.
- Allow yourself to be where you are
- Lower your expectations if you need to
- Be kinder to yourself and practice self compassion (see Kristin Neff episode)
- Journaling can be a helpful practice
- Post traumatic growth – turning adversity into something better
- Allowing ourselves to explore thoughts and feelings can help not only cope, but create meaning in our lives
- 7 areas of growth that can come from adversity
- The importance of routine and structure in our days
If you like these mini episodes donate to our Patreon campaign and get an extra mini episode per month.
Leave a Reply