Sebastian Siegel is a British American screenwriter, director, author, and actor from Oxford, England. His new movie is Grace and Grit, based on the American philosopher Ken Wilber’s, 1991 memoir. John Mackey had to say about the new movie, “This movie will shake you, and maybe even awaken you in some way. This movie is a must-see, especially for anyone interested in love or consciousness.”
In this episode, Eric and Sebastian discuss his movie, Grace and Grit.
But wait – there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
In This Interview, Sebastian Siegel and I Discuss Love, Grace, Grit, and …
- His new movie, Grace and Grit, a story of love beyond life
- Ken Wilber’s memoir and brilliant body of work that inspired this film
- The beautiful story of love and transformation
- How taking action is a catalyst in the growth of your different relationships
- Knowing that we always have a choice in how we respond to what life gives us
- What it means to have both grace and the grit to push through challenges in life
- How exercise and pushing beyond his physical limits is a spiritual practice for him
- Remembering and cultivating awareness that every moment is a spiritual practice
- His admiration of and inspiration from philosophers Alan Watts and Ken Wilber
- The gentleness and gracefulness of Ramana Maharsi’s work about being in service to love
- The metaphor of the bent finger of reaching out to God, within and through ourselves
- The paradoxes woven into life
Sebastian Siegel Links:
Best Fiends: Engage your brain and play a game of puzzles with Best Fiends. Download for free on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Skillshare is an online learning community that helps you get better on your creative journey. They have thousands of inspiring classes for creative and curious people. Sign up via www.skillshare.com/feed and you’ll get a FREE one-month trial of Skillshare premium membership.
Talkspace is the online therapy company that lets you connect with a licensed therapist from anywhere at any time at a fraction of the cost of traditional therapy. It’s therapy on demand. Visit www.talkspace.com or download the app and enter Promo Code: WOLF to get $100 off your first month.
If you enjoyed this conversation with Sebastian Siegel, you might also enjoy these other episodes: