This week we talk to Kristoffer Carter about building an Epic Life
His manifesto on his framework for “Full Life Integration” can be found at http://www.thisepiclife.com/
In This Interview Kris and I Discuss…
- The One You Feed parable.
- The power of discernment.
- Right action- not all action is created equal.
- His journey to becoming a yogi.
- Kriya Yoga and The Autobiography of a Yogi.
- Where personal development ends spiritual development begins.
- His first experiences with meditation.
- How hard meditation can be for some people.
- Moving from the lizard brain to the human mind.
- This Epic Life Manifesto.
- What Non Negotiable’s are and how to integrate them into your life.
- How full life integration works.
- How unused creative energy is not benign.
- Being whoever you are wherever you are.
- When it comes to your inner alignment there are no shortcuts.
- Radical Self Inquiry and the value of a variety of personality surveys.
- Bringing your whole self to your work.
- Radical Authenticity.
- Doing things that you are afraid of.
- Discerning signals from static.
Kristoffer Carter Links
Personality Tests discussed on the show:
Some of our most popular interviews that you might also enjoy: