Marshall Goldsmith is the only two-time Thinkers 50 Award for #1 Leadership Thinker in the World. He has been ranked as the world’s #1 Executive Coach, a Top Ten Business Thinker for eight years, and was chosen as the inaugural winner of the Lifetime Award for Leadership by the Harvard Institute of Coaching. Marshall is the author or editor of 41 books, that have sold over 2.5 million copies, translated into 32 languages, and listed as bestsellers in 12 countries.
In this episode, Eric and Marshall discuss his book, The Earned Life: Lose Regret, Choose Fulfillment
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
Marshall Goldsmith and I Discuss How to Lose Regret, Choose Fulfillment, and …
- His book, The Earned Life: Lose Regret, Choose Fulfillment
- The every breath paradigm in learning to lose regret
- Understanding the importance of asking for helping
- Some of the barriers that hold us back
- Differences between being comfortable and being fulfilled
- Problems that arise when we are too attached to outcomes
- The 3 A’s: action, ambition, aspiration
- How both finding meaning and enjoying the process leads to happiness
- Obligations and how they relate to our values
- The practice of daily questions that takes 3 minutes
- Remembering that aking change is easier when you have support
- The value in asking”Did I do my best to….”questions as they force you to take responsibility
- How it’s more challenging to make the effort in our personal life than our professional life
Marshall Goldsmith links:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Marshall Goldsmith, check out these other episodes: