In This Episode, We Discuss How to Embrace Life’s Paradoxes and …
- Learning to not resist the pain and grief of a terrible loss to find healing
- What it means to trust in life, even when the worst thing comes true
- How poetry embraces life’s greatest paradoxes
- Asking the question “is this the path of love?”
- Using the word “Hello” as a way to greet what’s going on within her
- How to embrace the unknown and cultivate trust during life’s unpredictable moments
- Learning to boost personal growth and mindfulness with the help of powerful mantras
- How to can unlock potential for inner change by embracing curiosity and openness
- Ways to leverage life’s triggers as opportunities for self-discovery and introspection
Rosemerry Wahtola-Trommer is the co-host of the Emerging Form podcast on Creative Process and Secret Agents of Change, a surreptitious kindness cabal and also Soul Writers Circle. Her poetry has appeared on A Prairie Home Companion, PBS NewsHour, O Magazine, American Life and Poetry, on Carnegie Hall stage and on many river rocks she leaves around town. Since 2006, Rosemary has written a poem a day which has forged her belief in poetry as a spiritual practice. Her latest collection of poems is titled “All the Honey”
Connect with Rosemerry Wahtola-Trommer: Website | Instagram
Want a simple and easy way to help you remember what you’re learning from the show? Sign up now for our FREE text messages! We send a few texts out every week to remind and encourage you to engage with the week’s podcast topics, in a short and simple format. If you’d like to hear from us a few times a week via text, click here to sign up for FREE!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Rosemerry Wahtola-Trommer, check out these other episodes:
How to Connect More Deeply with the World with James Crews
How to Find Solace in Discomfort with Danusha Lameris
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
Joanne B Snyder says
Hi All I benefited from You are being held…. Trust it on the aboce podcast I feel more open & lighter!! Joanne XX