In this episode, Tami Simon shares what it means to be true to yourself and how to discover what matters most in work, life, and love. We also discuss…
- How we all have inherent goodness inside us
- Realizing there’s no destination in life but an unending journey
- Learning to find balance in our internal and outer experiences
- Understanding that our body’s feedback will indicate when things are out of balance
- The five keys to living in integrity and being true to ourselves
- How being supported helps us to have the courage to bridge the gap between knowing and doing
- Learning to stay open and experience what expanded awareness feels like
Tami Simon founded Sounds True at the age of 22 with the mission of disseminating spiritual wisdom. As a pioneer in the conscious business movement, she focuses on bringing authenticity and heart into the workplace while honoring multiple bottom lines. Tami hosts a popular weekly podcast called Insights at the Edge, where she has interviewed many of today’s leading teachers, delving deeply into their discoveries and personal experiences on their own journeys. With Sounds True, she has released the audio program Being True: What Matters Most in Work, Life, and Love.
In August, Ralph De La Rosa and Eric will be offering an in-person “Awakening In The Outdoors” retreat at the beautiful Kripalu Center. During these 5 days together, you’ll enjoy easy hikes, outdoor meditations, insightful workshops, and lively discussions. Our goal is for you to walk away feeling restored, with a firm awareness of new resources, and revitalized through the gifts nature holds for us. To learn more and sign up, click here.
If you enjoyed this conversation with Tami Simon, check out these other episodes:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!