In this Episode, We Discuss How to Break Free From Achiever Fever and…
- What “achiever fever” is and the negative health effects that are linked to it
- How we often tie happiness and self worth to achieving and how to shift that perspective
- Why the inner critic often shows up and how we can learn to effectively deal with it
- How we can recognize our powerful default behaviors, learn to pay attention to how they distract us
- How to learn to worry less by accepting what we can’t change and practicing letting go
Claire Booth is an entrepreneur, author, and speaker. She’s the founder and CEO of the market research firm Lux Insights with two decades of experience serving some of the world’s most recognized brands. In this episode, Eric and Claire discuss her book The Achiever Fever Cure: How I Learned to Stop Striving Myself Crazy
Want a simple and easy way to help you remember what you’re learning from the show? Sign up now for our FREE text messages! We send a few texts out every week to remind and encourage you to engage with the week’s podcast topics, in a short and simple format. If you’d like to hear from us a few times a week via text, click here to sign up for FREE!
If you enjoyed this conversation with Claire Booth check out these other episode:
By purchasing products and/or services from our sponsors, you are helping to support The One You Feed and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
But wait, there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!