This week we talk to Norman Rosenthal about transcendental meditation
Dr. Norman Rosenthal is a world-renowned psychiatrist, public speaker and best-selling author who is known for his innovative research and inspirational writings. He is currently clinical professor of psychiatry at Georgetown University School of Medicine. He is most known for his discovery of Seasonal Affective Disorder.
He is currently clinical professor of psychiatry at Georgetown University School of Medicine. His new book is Supermind: How to Boost Performance and Live a Richer and Happier Life Through Transcendental Meditation.
In This Interview,Norman Rosenthal and I Discuss…
- The One You Feed parable
- Transcendental Meditation vs Mindfulness meditation
- His latest book, Supermind: How to boost performance and live a richer and happier life through Transcendental Meditation
- That whatever we practice, we succeed at
- Seasonal Affective Disorder: What it is and how he discovered it
- That you cannot become a master sailor in calm seas
- The wonderful state of consciousness called Transcendence
- Whether a wandering mind is an unhappy mind
- The default mode network
- Supermind: what it is and how to know if it applies to you
- Why to practice Transcendental Meditation