0 Flares 0 Flares ×
This week we talk to Mark Manson about no easy answers
Mark Manson is an author and personal development consultant. His writing is a different take on the self help genre. He calls it self help from a first-person perspective.
He’s been published and quoted on CNN, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Yahoo! News, The Sydney Morning Herald and a variety of other publications. He is also the CEO and Founder of Infinity Squared Media LLC.
His blog is read over 2 million times a month.
Our Sponsor this Week is Athletic Greens
In This Interview Mark and I Discuss…
- The One You Feed parable
- Being aware of what we think is important
- Opportunity Cost
- The fallacy of being able to do everything
- The sacrifice inherent in doing anything great
- The subtle art of not giving a F*!%
- The best friend test for relationships, its not what you think
- Mark’s issue with The Secret
- The dangers of positive thinking
- How action can be the cause of motivation
- Comfort is not the same as happiness
- How we always need to be challenged in life