This week we talk to Justin Stenstrom
Justin Stenstrom the founder of EliteManMagazine.com, the host of the Elite Man Podcast on iTunes, a best-selling author, life coach, and speaker.
He has been featured on major news websites like The Huffington Post, Maxim, The Good Men Project, Lifehack, Elite Daily, and many more.
In This Interview, Justin Stenstrom and I Discuss…
- The Wolf Parable
- His podcast, The Elite Man
- Taking control of the thoughts in your head
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- How he has battled anxiety, panic attacks, and depression in his life
- The powerful, subconscious mind vs the conscious mind
- The role of positive affirmations and suggestions
- Reprogramming the subconscious mind to be happier
- What a successful hypnotic session feels like
- How some people can be hypnotized and others cannot
- The key learnings from his podcast
- The guests from his podcast who stick out to him
- The power of failure or rejection to propel people forward in their lives and/or careers
- The supplements that he recommends for depression
- Fish Oil with DHA and EPA
- Omega 6 and Omega 3 ratio
- Vitamin D
- B complex
- Magnesium Citrate
Justin Stenstrom Links
A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.
One of them is a good wolf which represents things like kindness, bravery and love. The other is a bad wolf, which represents things like greed, hatred and fear.
The grandson stops and thinks about it for a second then he looks up at his grandfather and says, “Grandfather, which one wins?”
The grandfather quietly replies, the one you feedThe Tale of Two Wolves is often attributed to the Cherokee indians but there seems to be no real proof of this. It has also been attributed to evangelical preacher Billy Graham and Irish Playwright George Bernard Shaw. It appears no one knows for sure but this does not diminish the power of the parable.
This parable goes by many names including:
The Tale of Two Wolves
The Parable of the Two Wolves
Which Wolf Do You Feed
Which Wolf are You Feeding
Which Wolf Will You Feed
It also often features different animals, mainly two dogs.