Join our Patreon community to listen to bonus episodes
In this episode, Ginny, Brandi and Jen Kemper (Brandi’s sister!) talk about how isolating the pregnancy experience can be – especially when it’s a difficult pregnancy. Jen struggled with an illness called Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) and in this conversation she shares her personal experience with pregnancy, motherhood and this disease.
They help listeners to:
- Discover the joys and challenges of motherhood and gain valuable insights on navigating the journey.
- Find solace in the shared experiences of other pregnant women and realize you’re not alone in the isolating nature of pregnancy.
- Explore the societal misconceptions surrounding motherhood and gain a deeper understanding of the lack of support and understanding for mothers.
- Learn strategies for balancing self-sacrifice and personal interests, empowering yourself to prioritize self-care and maintain your personal identity while navigating motherhood.
- Gain practical tips and advice for finding a supportive community and building connections with other mothers.
Spread the Good Word:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Show (wherever you listen!)
- Share the Podcast with a Friend (just send them this link!)
Stuff to Explore: