This week we talk to Dale Partridge about putting people above profit.
Dale Partridge is a serial entrepreneur and CEO/Co-Founder of Sevenly.org and Startupcamp.com. In less than two years, Sevenly has given over $2.7 million in $7 donations to charities across the globe. Dale’s best known for his expertise in branding, marketing, and social media.
In This Interview Dale and I Discuss…
- The One You Feed parable.
- How love and truth always win.
- Valuing people over profit.
- How successful business people put integrity first.
- Being true to who we are.
- The success of Sevenly.
- Just starting!
- How companies can grow faster than people.
- The stress of success.
- The danger of putting success ahead of our well-being.
- His anxiety and panic attacks.
- That no matter how successful we are we still need support from our friends and family.
- The big changes he made to his life after his anxiety.
- How nothing changes fast.
- The danger of “I’ll Be Happy When”.
- Our joy should not be based on circumstances.
- Wanting to be admired more than being loved.
- That beyond a certain point money does not contribute to happiness.
- How we always want just a little more.
- Comparing upward and downward.
- Giving permission for others to give us feedback.
- How self evaluation is helpful but evaluation from others is critical also.
- Growth is rarely fun.
Dale Partridge Links
Some of our most popular interviews that you might also enjoy: